Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Holidays

Hey guys... Now i tell to you about my holiday:
Well, i went to a party. Stayed at home. Saw Jonas, Sonny and Wizards on Disney Chanel. Dream with disney. Went to the mall with my friends. Saw shrek forever (the movie it's boring, i don't recommend). Went to the mall again. Travel. Saw my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins that i didn't see for a long time. Went to a party. Dream with love. Saw 17 again. Made a pajamas party with my cousins. Singned with they. Took photos. Saw 2012. Ate pizza in my grandmothers birthday. Danced, and theacher dance haha. Left my cousin at the train station. Say goodbye for her. Went to my cousin's house, and sleep there. Saw my cous
in married. Travel. Saw a fallen truck on the street. Returnd by a alternative rout. Got home.Finish my hollyday haha.
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment