Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Lucio

Guys, i want tell somethings to you... I know how you are nervous, and i feel it too. My legs tremble, my hands sweat and that won't can play.Sometimes I think that ball will eat me. So, we went into the camp, sing that anthem – the most perfect – and i fell that i can do anything, including win that orange machine*. I know, this game is very difcult. Now, is win or come back to Brazil, and all Brazilians want to be six times soccer world champions. Every responsibility are in our feets, and we can make it real. Because, Who are the five times soccer world champions? Who are the Dungas's chosen? Who are in Africa dressing the brazilian uniform? Who, guys? Who…? We. We are the chosen. And are we who going to win that world cup. We are who will defeat the orange machine* today. WE GUYS, WE…

So… Lets go?

*orange machine = Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment