Friday, August 20, 2010

My honey moon... (4th task)

(...) Led us until a one bedroom of the big house. Had some pictures on the wall. So, struck a lightning and I trembled. Paul laughed of al my nervous. Tell to he about the vanessa’s eyes, he tell me that didn’t see anything, and that me was very tired. Slept.

In the next morning every thing was different. Vanessa’s eyes didn’t occult anything, and the cemetery in fornt of the house wasn’t terrible. We take breakfast and went to walk in the grounds os Lord James. In the way we found a neighbor of the mansion. He appeared scared. I ask he what happen and he tell us that was a creature sacaring people everynight. I tremble how in the last night. It Was true??

In the night Lord James make a party. We dress up. Paul tell the I was beautiful wearing his grandmothers red dress. Eight o’clock we down the stairs. The salon was big, and had a lot of champagne. The moon shone in the sky. The cemetery wasn’t the same of the morning, but wasn’t how the last night. I sacared with the decoration that Lord James preffer. Had many monckeys in the salon, really was chimpanzees. So the invites began arrivedm and I forgot that details.

Was midnight and the rain started, but was the rain of the last night. The cemetery was dark and when I look to Vanessa she had the same eyes. I tremble and paul drown me with his hug. Everything appeared quiet.So Lord James took a knife and spiked that in his wife. He killed she. Me and Paul run until the bedroom. Took our things and left the house by the back door. We walked in the rails. Wet, we hugged. Didn’t came back to this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment